I think the Mancinis are great people by giving Anita and her mother some shelter, food, and even spending quality time with them! I think the Mancinis are doing something extra to be better people, they don't have to do this, and even though they are putting their families in grave danger, this case is much different than Papi and Tio Toni's for the following reasons. First of all, Mr. Mancini is part of the Italian embassy, so he's kind of trusted, so their home probably won't be inspected. Another reason is that Tio Pepe and Tia Mari are helping them through a hard situation, while Papi and Tio Toni gave them no choice but to stay in Dominican Republic and face the consequences until they are free.
Romeo and Juliet
Hace 17 años
1 comentario:
Virgilio I agree a lot with you.. but i was thinking ... u put on your blog that papi and tio toni have to recieve the consequences... FOR WHAT!! all they were trying to do is let their kids be free ! they wanted them and their children to live a great life! and be FREE!!!
Publicar un comentario